Smartphones have evolved a lot in the past couple of years and so has the cameras they come with. Not just the high-end phones, but even the average phones have great cameras which can shoot some really pretty videos. Let’s see a bit about VivaVideo Online Editor that can help you make those videos better.
The next section will show you in brief how to install the app and how to use it.
VivaVideo Online Editor
The app is available only for Android and iOS platforms. So, other OS users, move aside. First of all, install the app officially from the below-given links and we’ll slowly fill you in on the specifics on how to use VivaVideo Online Editor.
- Install VivaVideo for Android and iOS.
- After installing it, open it and you will have all the tools you need to edit videos.
- There are two options on the homepage.
- Edit: To edit existing videos
- Capture: To shoot a video from within the app with editing on-the-go.
- Choose any one of them and you will be able to access the tools meant for video editing.
- Users can cut, trim, merge, loop, and create a collage from the videos.
- There are a lot of filters that you can apply to the video and effects too.
- Slow down or speed up the video according to your taste.
- Insert stickers, text, doodles, and eve masks in the selfie mode.
All these features and everything for free. VivaVideo also has Pro version that you can get by paying the required amount on the App Stores. It gives you a couple of more features than the regular one.
I am sure that by now, you have a better idea about the app that you had before. We have explained in brief about How to install VivaVideo Online Editor and use it. If you have any queries or issues, then you can contact us at VivaVideo Download.