Smartphones have become a necessity in today’s world and they can be of use for many things. One of those is recording high-quality videos. Now, if you are looking to edit those videos, then VivaVideo is one of the best apps for that. This guide is on How to download VivaVideo editor and how to use it.
The app is available for both Android and iOS platforms in the official app stores. You can also use it on a PC with the help of an emulator. Let’s see how to install it and use it to edit videos.
We will explain the installation part for VivaVideo Editor and also how to use it in one fell swoop. Carefully follow the steps below and know how to install the app and use it.
- Install VivaVideo from the official app stores from the below links
- Tap on the above links and install the app from your respective app stores for Android and iOS.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app.
- You will see a basic intro about the app. Tap on Start.
- There will be a lot of options on the homepage. The two main ones are edit and capture.
- If you want to edit an existing video, tap on edit.
- Choose a video and you can choose different themes, music to add, stickers, filters, effects, text, etc.
- The edit tab allows you to clip, trim, add, and loop the video as well.
- If you choose to go with “Capture”, you can do all the things mentioned above and also add different masks in the selfie mode.
This was a basic intro on how to use VivaVideo Editor on Android and iOS devices. Sure, there are a lot more ways that you can use to edit your videos and you will find them after you use the app.
With this, we have completed explaining how to use VivaVideo Editor. You can use this guide if you are using the app for the first time to get a jump start. Otherwise, you can reach out to us at VivaVideo Guides.