VivaVideo is a video editor for Android and iOS platforms. It has a large variety of tools that you can use to edit your videos and make them better. But those two are not the only platforms that you can use it. You can also use VivaVideo for PC Windows and we’ll show you how to do that.
Shooting videos on smartphones are pretty much common. Every time you need to capture a moment, just whip out your smartphone and record anything you want. No need to carry your camera everywhere. And for those recorded videos on your smartphone, you have VivaVideo for PC to edit them.
Keep on reading if you want to know how to use VivaVideo for PC. It will be an advantage because you will be able to edit videos on a bigger screen and much more easily.
VivaVideo for PC Download
The app is officially available for the Android and iOS operating systems. You can get it for these two platforms as easily as any other app but for Windows, you can’t say the same thing. VivaVideo for PC Download is not officially possible because the developers haven’t made it available for Windows.
But that doesn’t mean that you can’t use. The app isn’t officially available but there is a way around it. You can run VivaVideo on PC with the help of an Android emulator. This method works for both Windows and Mac OS, so no need to worry about that.
- There are many emulators out there in the market, but we are going to go with Bluestacks.
- Click this link here to go to the official website of Bluestacks.
- The website will automatically detect your OS and present you with the proper download link.
- Click on the “Download button” and the download will start. It will take some time to complete as the size is over 300 MB.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the setup file and install it by following the rules.
- Open the emulator and sign up in order to use its services.
- Now, download the VivaVideo APK file from this link.
- After that, head over to the downloads folder, and right-click on the APK file.
- Choose “Open with Bluestacks”. That will prompt the emulator to install VivaVideo.
- It will automatically install the app and open it in Bluestacks as soon as the download is complete.
So, the installation part is over and you now know how to install VivaVideo and use the Android App on your Windows or Mac PC. The process is rather easy and you just have to follow a couple of steps. Just make sure that you have a stable and fast internet connection, otherwise, it’s gonna take a long time to complete the process.
Features of VivaVideo on PC
There are a ton of features that you can use in VivaVideo to edit your videos. The app is very much popular and the 4.6-star rating and over 100 million downloads are enough proof to show for it. This section will specifically deal with the features of the app and how you can put them to use.
- The main feature of this app is to edit videos and there are many easy tools for that.
- Users can easily cut, trim, merge, loop, copy video clips, and even make collages out of them.
- You can slow down the video or speed it up with the video control feature in VivaVideo for PC.
- There are advanced video tools like Video reverse, background blur, Audio and Video Speed adjustment, and lots of other features.
- You can even make GIFs out of videos by cutting them to the length of your choice.
- Add filters, effects, frames, doodles, text, etc to your videos to make them more memorable and at times, funny.
- Users can even join multiple photos and make a video out of them.
- You can also add music either from your own library or download them from within the app.
These were some of the best features and they are almost all the features. You are sure to find out some other features once you start using the app on a regular basis. Using VivaVideo for PC makes it easier to edit videos because of the easier controls with keyboards and mouse.
With this, we have completed the article on VivaVideo for PC Download and installation. Now you know how to use the app on a PC to merge, trim, and edit your videos however you like. If you face any issues while installation, then you can contact us at VivaVideo Downloads.