Editing videos is a great way to make videos even memorable and fun. There are a lot of tools that you can use to edit your videos. In this tutorial, we are going to teach you How to use VivaVideo Maker App on your Android and iOS device since those two are the platforms the app is available on.
VivaVideo is among the most popular video editing apps in the market. It has a 4.6-star rating on the Play Store and over a 100 million downloads.
That shows how much popular VivaVideo is and we are going to see how to properly use it. So keep on reading.
How to use VivaVideo?
The first step is to get the app from the official stores and install it on your devices. We have given the link below in case you are not able to find it.
- Download and install VivaVideo for Android and iOS.
- Now, open the app and you will see the homepage with two options: Edit & Capture.
- Tap on edit if you want to edit an existing video.
- Choose a video from your storage and you will be able to make all kinds of edits to it.
- You can trim videos, cut and join different clips together, loop videos, and even make a collage out of many videos.
- VivaVideo allows you to add effects, filters, text, stickers, etc to your videos.
- You can capture videos from inside the app and add the effects while shooting the video.
There are many other things that you can do as well, such as adding music, add your own tracks, etc. Once you start using VivaVideo, you will understand in a much better way.
Well, we have explained How to use VivaVideo on your device and that brings us to the conclusion of the article. If you have any issues with the installation or with the app, then you may contact us at Viva Video Help.